The Sussex County Department of Health and Human Services invites you to attend the Opioid Epidemic Symposium. This symposium will provide information for Sussex County Residents concerned about the Where/How/When to obtain services.
- Overview of Services and Providers of Opioid Use Disorder Treatment
- Information on Prevention Activities in Sussex County
- Connections to Service Providers
- What We Can Do to Stem the Tide of the Opioid Epidemic
Doors open at 6:30PM and the program will begin at 7:00PM. Light refreshments will be served. Attendance is free and no registration is required. There are three separate dates and locations where the symposiums will be held.
- Thursday, October 17th at Newton High School, 44 Ryerson Avenue, Newton
- Wednesday, October 23rd at Wallkill Valley Regional High School, 10 Grumm Road, Hamburg
- Monday, October 28th at Lenape Valley Regional High School, 28 Sparta Road, Stanhope
Come find out what is being done in Sussex County and how you can help.