Voters, take note of election district changes!
Some Congressional Districts have been changed, effective January 2022. Sussex County no longer falls within the 11th Congressional District; Sussex County now falls under the 5th & 7th districts. Review the lists below to see if your municipality has been assigned to a new Congressional District:
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT #5
Andover Township, Branchville Borough, Frankford Township, Franklin Borough, Hamburg Borough, Hampton Township, Hardyston Township, Lafayette Township, Montague Township, Town of Newton, Sandyston Township, Sussex Borough, Vernon Township, Wantage Township
CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT #7
Andover Borough, Byram Township, Fredon Township, Green Township, Hopatcong Borough, Ogdensburg Borough, Sparta Township, Stanhope Borough, Stillwater Township, Walpack Township
THE NEXT SCHEDULED ELECTION IS…
June 7, 2022 Primary Elections
- Early Voting will be available from Friday, June 3 thru Sunday, June 5 at three Early Vote Centers:
* Sussex County Fairgrounds, Augusta
* Sussex-Wantage Branch Library, Wantage
* Louise Childs Branch Library, Hopatcong
- Election Day polls open from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Last day to request a mail-in ballot for the Primary is May 31st
- Last day to apply in person at the Sussex County Clerk’s Office (Located: Hall of Records Cochran House Building
83 Spring St., Suite 304 Newton, NJ 07860) for an absentee ballot is Mon., June 6 before 3 p.m.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT THIS WEBSITE: https://sussexcountyclerk.org/elections/